Sunday, February 13, 2011

13 reasons why

ამონარიდები წიგნიდან
"You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything." 
"No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same."
"You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play." 

"But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head." 
"Sometimes we have thoughts that even we don't understand. Thoughts that aren't even true—that aren't really how we feel—but they're running through our heads anyway because they're interesting to think about." 
" If you hear a song that makes you cry and you don't want to cry anymore, you don't listen to that song anymore.
But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head."

"If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I'd be soaring in flight." 

"Maybe it didn’t seem like a big deal to you Zach. But now, I hope you understand. My world was collapsing. I needed those notes. I needed any hope those notes might have offered. And you? You took that hope away. You decided I didn’t deserve to have it. " 

"Soul Alone by Hannah Baker

I meet your eyes
you don't even see me
You hardly respond
when I whisper
hello
Could be my soul mate
two kindred spirits
Maybe we're not
I guess we'll never
know

My own mother
you carried me in you
Now you see nothing
but what I wear
People ask you
how I'm doing
You smile and nod
don't let it end
there


Put me
underneath God's sky and
know me
don't just see me with your eyes
Take away
this mask of flesh and bone and
See me
for my soul


alone" 

" Imagine ten or tweleve orange chairs arrainged in a circle, with the happy woen from the flyer sitting at opposite ends. Only problem was, from day one, they weren't happy. Someone, whoever made that flyer, must have digitally turned their frowns upside down.
They wrote about death. About the evilness of men. About the destruction of-and I quote- "the greenish, bluish orb with wisps of white."
Seriously, that's how they descibed it. They went on to call Earth a knocked-up gaseous alien needing an abortion." 

" If you hear a song that makes you cry and you don't want to cry anymore, you don't listen to that song anymore. But you can't get away from yourself. You can't decide not to see yourself anymore. You can't decide to turn off the noise in your head


წიგნის შინაარსი
მორცხვი, კალიფორნიელი ბიჭი რომელისაც ჯერ სკოლაც არ დაუმთავრებია ,ერთ დღეს საკუთარი სახლის კარების წინ, დატოვებულ ყუთს იპოვის. ყუთში დევს 7 კასეტა, რომელიც ჩაწერილია მისი კლასელის მიერ. გოგოსი, რომელიც ამ გოგონას მოსწონდა. სანამ ჰანა (კასეტების ავტორი) თავს მოიკლავდა, მან ჩაწერა კასეტები, სადაც 13 კლასელს აუხსნა, თუ რა როლს თამაშობენ ისინი მის თვითმკვლელობაში. ბიჭს ამ კასეტების გავრცელება ევალება. 


'Universal გეგმავს ახალი ფილმის გადაღებას სახელწოდებით 13 Reasons Why, რომელიც 2007 წელს გამოსული ამავე სახელწოდების წიგნის ეკრანიზაცია იქნება. მთავარი როლის შეთავაზება კი უკვე მიუვიდა სელენა გომეზს''

რატომ თვლის ''13 Reasons Why'' წიგნის ავტორი - Jay Asher, სელენა გომეზს ჰანას როლის შესაფერის მსახიობად

მან ინტერვუში განაცხადა : ''როდესაც წიგნს ვწერდი, გონებაში ფილმი მქონდა წარმოდგენილი. ვფიქრობ, რომ საკმაოდ საინტერესო კინო გამოვა. რაც შეეხება სელენა გომეზს, მე აღტაცებული დავრჩები, თუ ის ამ ფილმში ითამაშებს, რადგან გოგონას იმიჯი სელენას იმიჯს ემთხვევა. წიგნის დასაწყისში ჰანა არის ძალიან მხიარული პიროვნება, რომლისგანაც მხოლოდ დადებითი მუხტი მოდის. მაგრამ მოგვიანებით ის თავს იკლავს. '' 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1837492/
ფილმი 2011 წელს უნდა გამოვიდეს 
ვფიქრობ რომ უკვე უნდა დავიწყო სალფეტკების დიდი რაოდენობით მომარაგება
http://www.onread.com/reader/191453
აქ შეგიძლიათ წაიკითხოთ წიგნი ოღონდ ინგლისურად თან ონლაინში


13 reasons why-similar books-მსგავსი წიგნები


Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
Define “Normal” by Julie Ann Peters
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


Go Ask Alice by Anonymous 


Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom


Smack by Melvin Burgess




და წიგნები რომელსაც მე გირჩევთ
the almost moon by alice sebold
the lovely bone by alice sebold
lucky by alice sebold
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin




იმედია ისიამოვნებთ

No comments: