Friday, March 25, 2011

twilight qouetes and images

I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am










You know, I’ve never had much patience with Romeo. (Edward)





I’d rather die than be with anyone but you

When you can live forever what do you live for





I only said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't
want to be. 



Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.



"I'm going to fight until your heart stops beating." - Jake












Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ….And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything



And So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
What a stupid lamb.
What a sick masochistic lion.
-Edward & Bella













Isabella Swan I promise to love you every day of forever- will you marry me?" - Edward




"I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you."
-Edward

Your wrong. It wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be, and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I never felt normal. Because I'm not normal. I don't want to be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger. It's like being real, more myself, because it''s my world too. It's where I belong- Bella


Jacob: Hes like a drug for you Bella, I see that you cant live without him now. But I would of been healthier for you. .not a drug. I would have been the air, the sun.

It's not like love at first sight really. It's more like...gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. And nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her.. You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother. -Eclipse



















No comments: