Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Damon+Elena

ვამპირის დღიურების ერთერთი ყველაზე პოპულარული წყვილის სურათები
Damon+ELENA
DELENA
   
                                     

                                 
Nickname- Delena
Intimacy Level -Elena fed on him, Slept together, Protective of one another
First Met -May 23, 2009 (Before Pilot)
Started Dating -October 17, 2010 (My Brother's Keeper)
Status -Dating, Best friends, Sired, Live together, In love with each other
                                     

                                                            Damon to Elena 3x11: It’s right. Just not right now.

                                                          Elena to Damon 3x14: Maybe that’s the problem.

                                      Damon to Elena 4x08: It’s never been right before, but it is right now. It’s                                                                                                our time.

                                                          Elena to Damon 4x08: Does this feel wrong?



                                “Love does that Damon, it changes us”. (2x12)

                        “Something’s changed, between Damon and me”. (4x06)

                              “My feelings for you haven’t changed”. (4x08)

                                         ”.. Everything has changed”. (4x08)

                              “Ok, fine. I’ve changed.. So have you, Damon”. (4x08)     


         Damon: If you come back as a vampire, I'll stake you myself. Because I can't stand the idea of you hating me forever.
-- The Sun Also Rises



Elena: Why don't you let people see the good in you?
Damon: Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to have to live up to someone's expectations.
-- Heart of Darkness


******
******


Damon: You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena..


Elena: I remember everything. One of the highlights of my transition, remembering everything you compelled me to forget. Like how you and I met first. You were a stranger that told me you wanted me to get everything I wanted from life. Damon, why didn’t you tell me?
Damon: Would it have made a difference? … I didn’t think so.
Elena: If it were you at the bridge last night and not Stefan, and I begged you to save Matt...
Damon: I would saved you, in a heartbeat. No question!
Elena: So I thought. And Matt would be dead, cause you couldn't let go. Matt would be dead!
Damon: But you wouldn't be! And you would have gotten to grow up and had the life that you wanted, the life that you deserved. And I know I never used to get that but I do now. And I wanted that for you, Elena, and I would have gladly given it to you and let Matt die because I AM that selfish. But you knew that already. The first night we met is not all that you remember.



DELENA


                                                         
          




No comments: